1. Choose a Car and Apply Online
Choose a car from a dealership and complete your application
2. Sign Loan Agreement
Upload paperwork upon approval of the application and E-sign the loan agreement
3. Drive It Home!
Make down payment at dealership and pick up your car
Did you know? Westbon is a better choice for international students
|For International Students
||≤ 2 Business Days
||Average ≥ 1 week
|Build Credit History
Am I Eligible for Westbon Auto Loan?
- 18+ and currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 for undergraduates or 3.0 for graduates
- F-1 / OPT / H1B / J1 / L / O-1 visa or green card holders
- Vehicle model year of 2011 or later with 70k or less miles
- Down payment no less than 30% of the vehicle price
Identity documents: I-20, passport
Academic documents: Most recent transcript or your standard test transcript
Financial documents: Frequently used bank account in the U.S.
Other documents: U.S. driver’s license or learner’s permit
* State restrictions may apply.
† To qualify for the lowest rates, you must have a responsible financial history and meet other conditions. See APR examples.